2011 Feb 14 22:40

[vox-tech] MLB.tv proxy

Hello everyone!

I have a rather silly question.  My promotional offer for cable TV with
comcast will be coming to an end shortly.  I'm trying to watch less TV
and be more productive, but I still like to watch the SF giants play
baseball.  MLB.tv offers a great deal, but unfortunately I fall in the
blackout area.

 From what I can tell, the blackout area is based upon IP (and maybe a
little with credit card zip code.)  With that being said, I'm not very
familiar with proxies, but does anyone know a good proxy outside of
Northern California that may work for MLB.tv?

Thanks for any insight!
Aaron