2011 Jan 07 16:36

[vox-tech] Which FTP server? Pureftp, Proftp or some other

[vox-tech] Which FTP server? Pureftp, Proftp or some other

Hello:

	I'm in a position again to set-up an FTP server. I'm looking
	for a good server which will support anonymous connections but
	limit what they can do. Both Pureftp and Proftp can solve this
	problem.

	I'm looking for arguments why I should choose one over the other
	or even a third option. In the past I used PureFTP. I have a
	friend who uses ProFTP. So I could go either way.

	Any comments?

								Tony