Re: [vox-tech] Security in space!!

Check this out.

Using GConf as an Example of How to Create an Userspace Object Manager
by James Carter (National Security Agency)
http://www.nsa.gov/research/_files/selinux/papers/gconf07-abs.shtml

brian

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 01:12:36PM -0800, Nicole Carlson wrote:
> Also!
>
> Does Linux support custom metadata?  That is, can I create my very own
> metadata field, like "Classification level", and depend on the
> filesystem and/or kernel to keep track of it?  If so, how?  (I suspect
> that the answer is "no", but am tossing this out there in hopes that
> someone knows better.)
>
> Thanks--
>
> --nicole
>
> --
> http://ellipticcurve.livejournal.com

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars."
--Kasey Kasem