2010 Nov 25 00:34

Re: [vox-tech] Linux 10.4 update problems

Re: [vox-tech] Linux 10.4 update problems

That is good to hear. I guess I would only ask how the path got foobar'ed in
the first place. Was it something you set in .bashrc (or one of those
files that I am always trying to figure out where to change my path),
or was it a system change such as /etc/profile. I am not sure
the exact file, but I would be a little suspicious. Maybe that is
what happened to the upgrade. It foobar'ed along the way.

Just a thought.

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

show their absence!"