2010 Nov 16 13:52

Re: [vox-tech] creating a bootable USB key

Re: [vox-tech] creating a bootable USB key

I was thinking the same thing: how to boot Linux from a USB key on a Windows PC.

But if you want to make a Windows installer USB key, try this article from MS:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/dd535816.aspx