2010 Nov 10 17:06

[vox-tech] MHT mime type

Hi,

Does anybody has experience with multipart html files?  *.mht or *.mhtl

I have found some info that claims that one can modify the "mime.types" file to include a new mime type to serve the mht file correctly instead of "raw" text.  However, the info is confusing, some suggest to use"

message/rfc822 mht

others

application/vnd.sealed.mht

and also