2010 Oct 25 18:05

[vox-tech] need expert

Greetings:

A while back I asked for help on a monitor that was inop.  Got some pretty good advice, thank you.

I also searched using Google search engine and found some useful tidbits as well.

What I found is that the capacitors have swollen and went kaput.

I am not inept in desodering/resoldering small items on boards nor do I have the right equipment.

If someone is into electronics and wants to make a little scratch maybe you can help me out w/ this.  Even if I had the right equipment I wouldn't know what rating the replacement should be.

I hate to throw this 21" Samsung 203b monitor away just because of this.

I have had this apart for about three weeks.  I hope I didn't lose any little screws!

Thanks,

Jimbo