2010 Oct 21 17:08

Re: [vox-tech] Experiences with linode or similar?

Re: [vox-tech] Experiences with linode or similar?

I have a VPS on Slicehost and am very satisfied.  I pay $20/mo for a
256M slice, which is large enough for my Django database app with MySQL
as the back end.  I use Nginx as the webserver and gunicorn for the
WSGI.  It looks like Linode gives you a bigger slice (512 v. 256) for
the same amount of money though.

Bruce