2010 Oct 21 14:11

Re: [vox-tech] procmail question

On 10/21/10 9:59 AM, Brian Lavender wrote:
> Does this move the email to my mailbox IN.olpc-social if it is To: olpc-social@googlegroups.com?
>
> :0
> * ^To:.*olpc-social@googlegroups.com
> IN.olpc-social

Yep.  But I might suggest:

:0:
* ^TO_olpc-social@googlegroups.com
IN.olpc-social

Assuming IN.olpc-social is an mbox, the second ':' locks it during
delivery.  And ^TO_ ...

     If the regular expression contains `^TO_' it will be substituted by
     `(^((Original-)?(Resent-)?(To|Cc|Bcc)|(X-Envelope
     |Apparently(-Resent)?)-To):(.*[^-a-zA-Z0-9_.])?)', which should
     catch all destination specifications containing a specific address.

Cheers,
Matt