2010 Oct 21 12:33

Re: [vox-tech] procmail question

Ken:

On 10/21/2010 11:21 AM, Ken Bloom wrote:
> That's why I suggested GNU mailutils. It has a "sieve" command that
> looks like it's a standalone filter (procmail replacement).

	Thanks.

	I'm doing some research now into Sieve. While the rules seem
	a bit cleaner and easier to understand I would like to see
	the syntax cleaned up a bit (but that is me).

	I'm still in the process of doing my research. At some point
	in the future I will likely make the change over to Sieve. It
	will take me some time to reproduce the correct .procmailrc and
	test it for a while. I should say my personal .procmailrc is
	not as complex as another one I wrote which has procmail rules
	inside of procmail rules (case statements within a case
	statement).

							Tony