2010 Oct 20 09:12

[vox-tech] lazarus Windowing support

I have a copy of the Sept 2009 Linux Journal that says the Lazarus
Component Library (LCL) supports native WinAPI, GTK, or Qt on Windows.

On GNU/Linux, one can choose between Qt or GTK.

On Mac, one has the additional choice of Carbon.

So, Bill, you can have your cake and eat it too!

If you try Lazarus, don't forget the fpc-source
package on Ubuntu.

brian
--
Brian Lavender