2010 Oct 18 10:41

[vox-tech] Far from free. OpenOffice margins way off

[vox-tech] Far from free. OpenOffice margins way off

I am using OpenOffice and I put the page margins at

Left - 1.5 in
Right - 1.0 in
Top - 1.5 in
Bottom - 1.0 in

But, when I print the document, the top is well over 2 in and the bottom is 0.75 in.

This is really agravating. I am just about to go back to MS Word or move over
to Latex. Is there some other setting I am missing?

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/