2010 Oct 09 20:28

[vox-tech] put a caption on code listing for OpenOffice?

[vox-tech] put a caption on code listing for OpenOffice?

I followed the following instructions for doing a code listing with OpenOffice,
but now I would like to put a Caption at the top.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Setting_up_a_Style_for_Numbering_Lines_in_Code_Listings

Similar to the following. Any ideas?

Listing 1

 1 for i = 1 to 10
 2   begin
 3     writeln('The world is a vampire');
 4   end;

brian
--
Brian Lavender