2010 Sep 09 12:16

Re: [vox-tech] home server

For what it's worth, we've tentatively scheduled an Installfest workshop
for Saturday, September 25th.  Once it's confirmed, we'll announce it
on vox-announce mailing list, on the homepage of lugod.org ("news"), and
on the IF page itself.

For more, and to RSVP, go to:  http://www.lugod.org/if/

Good luck!

-bill!

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 10:30:18AM -0700, netuser@ainet.com wrote:
>    Correct, bad media. Evidently I have OS on disk but that's all. Downloaded
>    10.04 again, disk seems good. Everything went fine until I tried to
>    install software, should have not tried to install all of it at once.
<snip>