January 6: Social gathering
2010 Aug 12 03:03

Re: [vox-tech] Additional WRF Chem Problems and uncertainties onhow to handle WRF Chem

Re: [vox-tech] Additional WRF Chem Problems and uncertainties onhow to handle WRF Chem

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:48:11 -0700
Jason Snyder <jmssnyder@ucdavis.edu> wrote:

> I get the following error message when running the program:
>
> cp -f ..//lib/modules/an_header.f90 an_header.f90
> gfortran -c -FR -O2 -convert=big_endian  -g -I..//include
> an_header.f90 gfortran: unrecognized option '-convert=big_endian'

I'd start with man gfortran and gfortran -v (so we know what version
you are running).  Looks like you might have meant -fconvert.

Do you specifically know that you need it?  I saw two posts from
yesterday (the 10th), but didn't see the earlier messages.