2010 Aug 10 14:34

Re: [vox-tech] Additional WRF Chem Problems and uncertainties onhow to handle WRF Chem

Re: [vox-tech] Additional WRF Chem Problems and uncertainties onhow to handle WRF Chem

would fixing the error mentioned by the statement:

gfortran: unrecognized option '-convert'

help with this issue.

I have ubuntu linux which operates with a gfortran fortran compiler and gcc c compiler.

I am not sure how to approach handling the issue with the above error statement.  Do I have to install something on my computer or do I have to use another setting for compiling in the make file?

I am currently using the one for linux intel.  What do I use for ubuntu?

Thanks,

Jason