2010 Jul 21 12:02

[vox-tech] problems with setenv command

I tried using the setenv command in my linux terminal and get the following error message:

snyderjm@snyderjm-laptop:~/Desktop/WRFV3$ setenv WRF_EM_CORE_1
No command 'setenv' found, did you mean:
 Command 'netenv' from package 'netenv' (universe)
setenv: command not found

How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Jason