2010 Jun 30 15:01

[vox-tech] =?utf-8?q?_MySQL_Server_with_failover=3F?=

[vox-tech] =?utf-8?q?_MySQL_Server_with_failover=3F?=

I plan to build a MySQL cluster. So I bought the book titled "MySQL
Clustering":
http://tinyurl.com/2wg9our

It begins:
"MySQL Cluster is an enterprise-grade, scalable, and highly available
clustering product from MySQL AB, released under the MySQL dual license.
MySQL Cluster is a share-nothing cluster with no single point of
failure, and it is capable of running on inexpensive commodity
hardware."

It continues:
"It is possible to achieve telco-grade "five nines" uptime (99.999%)
..."