2010 Jun 29 14:14

[vox-tech] MySQL Server with failover?

I was considering building a server for my rackspace that just provided MYSQL
database service. Actually, it wouldn't be a server but more likely a cluster
with a SAN so I could have high-availabilty. Is anybody aware of a vendor that
already builds such a beast? Or, if I have to roll-my-own, any ideas on the
best way to go about this?

Thanks!

-- Dave Spencer, PageWeavers