2010 Jun 25 08:10

Re: [vox-tech] Need Windows PDF Reader

On 06/24/2010 10:58 PM, Bob Scofield wrote:
> Can someone recommend a PDF reader for Windows?  I need one for my business.
> And I need one soon.
>
> I've just had an Adobe nightmare.  I was reading business email (Thank God I'm
> in Linux now where I feel safe) and Kaspersky AntiVirus said Adobe 8.x was
> downloading a trojan.  So Kaspersky took a few minutes to deal with the
> problem and kept telling me that some so-called Windows image files were not
> real image files.  They may have been .dll files, I'm not sure.

	While the only PDF reader I would use for Windows would be
	Adobe. I will point out if you have been following the news
	on slashdot.com you would have already known there was problems
	with Adobe reader and should have already been keeping it up to
	date to solve the problem(s).

	I use Linux 99.5% of the time so I don't really have this issue
	normally. But I also read /. to keep up on the news and do
	updates as soon as I can.

							Tony