January 6: Social gathering
2010 Jun 23 10:42

Re: [vox-tech] Write but not delete...

In that case, all I can think of is somehow automatically running chattr
+i on the file right after the upload. From the man page for chattr, "A
file with the 'i' attribute cannot be modified: it cannot be deleted or
renamed, no link can be created to this file, and no data can be written
to the file." Maybe someone else has an easier or better solution...

-Eric