2010 Jun 16 09:57

Re: [vox-tech] mysterious powersupply failures

Re: [vox-tech] mysterious powersupply failures

I've been fairly content with the readout my backup battery unit gives
via apcupsd (Assuming you connected the communication port and installed
the tool). But I've never compared it against a "Kill-A-Watt" meter.
Could be interesting.

Enjoy,
Alex