2010 Jun 15 19:12

Re: [vox-tech] Forcing a greyscape JPEG into RGB colorspace?

Re: [vox-tech] Forcing a greyscape JPEG into RGB colorspace?

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 05:53:11PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
<snip>
> > Does anyone here have any suggestions on a tool that can handle
> > this for me?  (Again, this will be running on a server as part
>
> Do you have a jpeg that is in grey?

"Me" as in personally?  Not off-hand, but easily created
in The GIMP.

"Me" as in, do we have them in our catalog, and my automated
system is having trouble converting them to RGB colorspace?
Then yes. :)

However, I've added a "-type TrueColor" (to go along with the
"-colorspace RGB"), and I think it'll help.  I didn't have a chance
to experiment (but threw it into production anyway, and may just
sit back and see if it helps ;) ... I've got a million other things
to worry about.)