2010 Jun 15 17:57

[vox-tech] mysterious powersupply failures

[vox-tech] mysterious powersupply failures

Hi,

We have a dual-processor opteron machine that has now gone through 2 antec
500W powersupplies. This machine is attached to a UPS, and is on most of the
time. Each powersupply has lasted about 1.5 years, and has died abruptly.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Cheers,
Dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette