2010 Jun 12 13:42

[vox-tech] sudoers file on ubuntu corrupted, how can I recover it?

[vox-tech] sudoers file on ubuntu corrupted, how can I recover it?

Hello all:

I accidentally changed the mode of the file /etc/sudoers and added a line to the file.

Now every time I want to "sudo" sth, I got a "segmental fault" error, and an error message like "... the mode is 0640, it should be 0440..."

I couldn't remember exactly the words, but it's something similar to above.

Anyone knows how to recover this error?

I am using ubuntu 9.10

Thanks a lot!
Hai