2010 May 26 13:34

[vox-tech] ssd and swap

Anyone using an SSD? I've got one on the way to use as a boot drive,
and am pondering not having swap at all. Is this crazy?

In the Windows world I see persons advising turning off the Windows
page file when using an SSD.

I have a lot of ram: 8GB. :) But is it risky to not have a swap?
Thanks for your input,

--
Scott