2010 May 12 12:57

Re: [vox-tech] Looking for a Sunbird (Google Calendar) replacement

Somehow, Tony replied to "vox-tech-bounces" rather than "vox-tech". :^?

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from mailman-bounces@lists.lugod.org -----

Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 23:10:52 -0700
From: mailman-bounces@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
To: vox-tech-owner@lists.lugod.org

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.lugod.org/mailman/admin/vox-tech/bounce