2010 May 08 12:10

[vox-tech] netmeeting port setting on router

[vox-tech] netmeeting port setting on router

Hello all:

I used netmeeting to share my desktop with my friend the other day,
but I don't know how to set its port, my router is WRT54GS, the
firware is tomato. My friend's router allows him to select from a list
of applications, which includes netmeeting, then the router can
determine what ports it uses. For netmeeting, it seems there are
multiple associated ports.

So in my case, how can I determine what port or ports I have to use
for netmeeting?

Thanks,
Hai