2010 Apr 23 09:24

Re: [vox-tech] Journal recovery on every reboot

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 10:49:47AM -0500, Chanoch (Ken) Bloom wrote:
> OK. Poking around a bit more, innserv seems to be the
> culprit. /etc/init.d/umountroot isn't getting run on shutdown, because
> both /etc/init.d/halt and /etc/init.d/umountroot are getting the same
> priority to start in runlevels 0 and 6 (i.e. S01halt, and
> S01umountroot), so you can guess which one gets run first.

Did that fix it?

--
Brian E. Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"All too often, developers spend a majority of their time integrating
disparate technologies, manually tracking state, struggling to understand
JSF, wrestling with Hibernate exceptions, and constantly redeploying
applications, rather than on the logic pertaining to the business at hand."
- Seam Overview