2010 Apr 23 07:27

Re: [vox-tech] Loop variants should be integers!

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 06:05:17PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 05:48:49PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> > I recently met a guy at SacJUG who lived next door to Bertrand Meyer! He
> > said he might be able to convince him to come and speak here in the
> > Sacramento Area. Would that be cool or what?!!!
>
> FYI, Wikipedia tells me:
>
>   "Since October 2001, he has been Professor of Software Engineering at
>   ETH Zurich, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, where he
>   pursues research on building trusted components (reusable software
>   elements) with a guaranteed level of quality."

We'll make sure to tell the airline to stick a stopover in Sacramento on
his way back from Switzerland to Santa Barbara.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."
- H. L. Mencken