2010 Apr 14 22:51

Re: [vox-tech] Performance tuning for http file serving

Re: [vox-tech] Performance tuning for http file serving

BTW, as an example of how bad performance gets when you are randomly
accessing 4G of data:
http://broadley.org/bill/random-read.png

I've not seen any way to tune linux software RAID or apache that lets
you set the minimum read size/prefetch.

Note it's a log/log graph.