2010 Mar 15 23:28

Re: [vox-tech] Mythbox hardward compatibility

Re: [vox-tech] Mythbox hardward compatibility

ML> Might I ask what kind of SD tuner cards you have?

I have the Haupagge 150s.  I actually have two slightly different cards,
one with FM input and one with component video.  They both work pretty
much out of the box without effort in modern linux kernels and are
fairly cheap.
--
Wes Hardaker
My Pictures:  http://capturedonearth.com/