January 6: Social gathering
2010 Mar 01 19:02

[vox-tech] Fwd: Re: [netCDF #QCY-964177]: netcdf - 4.0.1 problems

And again.  (Hopefully this won't keep up ;) )

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from vox-tech-bounces@lists.lugod.org -----

Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 15:51:40 -0800
From: vox-tech-bounces@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Auto-discard notification
To: vox-tech-owner@lists.lugod.org

Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:51:37 -0700
From: "Unidata netCDF Support" <support-netcdf@unidata.ucar.edu>
Subject: [netCDF #QCY-964177]: netcdf - 4.0.1 problems
To: jmssnyder@ucdavis.edu
Cc: support-netcdf@unidata.ucar.edu, vox-tech@lists.lugod.org, lert@lugod.org, cboettig@gmail.com

> Enter full path to NetCDF include directory on your system
> What do I enter for the netcdf include directory?
You should be able to use /usr/local/include.
If it then asks for the bin directory, specify /usr/local/bin
and if it asks for the library directory specify /usr/local/lib.

=Dennis Heimbigner
p.s. make sure that the install happened by
do an 'ls -l /usr/local/bin/ncgen*' command

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: QCY-964177
Department: Support netCDF

----- End forwarded message -----