2010 Mar 01 15:28

[vox-tech] I have to replace a dead hard drive in my RAID 1. Doesthis look right?

[vox-tech] I have to replace a dead hard drive in my RAID 1. Doesthis look right?

I found the following how-to webpage:

http://www.howtoforge.com/replacing_hard_disks_in_a_raid1_array

Does their directions look correct? Seems alright to me but it's never good
to trust everything you read...

Thanks,

-- Dave Spencer, PageWeavers