2010 Feb 26 10:52

Re: [vox-tech] error with g_printf

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 09:45:47AM -0600, Chanoch (Ken) Bloom wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 21:58 -0800, Brian Lavender wrote:
> > rint.c:20: warning: implicit declaration of function 'g_printf'
> >
> > I have include in my code.
> >
> > #include <glib.h>
> >
> > What am I missing? It still runs.
>
> #include <glib/gprintf.h>
>
> http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/unstable/glib-String-Utility-Functions.html

Thanks, that must be the missing ticket! Now I can get rid of that
warning.

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"About 3 million computers get sold every year in China, but people don't
pay for the software. Someday they will, though. As long as they are going
to steal it, we want them to steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and
then we'll somehow figure out how to collect sometime in the next decade."

-- Bill Gates (Microsoft) 1998