2010 Feb 10 22:58

[vox-tech] overloading in C

I guess in C, you can't overload a function?

int load_audit(GSList **auditList, char *myfile);
int load_audit(GSList **auditList, char *myfile, GHashTable *unique[NUM_HTABLES][3]);

I guess I have to do this?

int load_audit(GSList **auditList, char *myfile);
int load_audit_unique(GSList **auditList, char *myfile, GHashTable *unique[NUM_HTABLES][3]);

I am going to make Brian's C after I get my finish this thing!

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"Too much hype, too much confusion, and too many people talking about
something they don't understand have greatly muddied the waters in the
last year or so."

Borland Turbo Pascal OO Programming Guide
1989