January 6: Social gathering
2010 Jan 28 07:45

Re: [vox-tech] Exporting multiple sheets to CSV?

Re: [vox-tech] Exporting multiple sheets to CSV?

Yes there is - but it looks nasty ...

original post is old (2004) but latest is Dec 2009
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=6286

-or-

http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=193847

-rich