2010 Jan 27 13:13

Re: [vox-tech] Exporting multiple sheets to CSV?

I wrote:

> Via macro.
> http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=193847

By the way, the key to finding that was to change my search query from

       openoffice export "multiple spreadsheets"
       openoffice export "multiple sheets"

...as that's the local jargon in OO.o Calc ("sheets", not "spreadsheets").
No luck whatsoever until I realised that.

--
Rick Moen                                "The suffix '-bate' means 'to lessen.'
rick@linuxmafia.com                      Yeah, we were surprised, too."