2010 Jan 20 00:33

Re: [vox-tech] Fired up Liferay

At the Liferay demo, I asked if it could manage your LDAP server. I
thought that Wilson said that you could not. It seems like the number of
tools out there to manage your directory server are pretty weak. There
is jxplorer http://jxplorer.org/ , but it's more a tree browser than an
administrator tool. I suppose you could use it that way, but it sure
would be nice to have it where you could manage your users with an
customized end user app.