2010 Jan 20 00:27

[vox-tech] Fired up Liferay

I fired up Lifereay on my Netbook. It took a bit to fire up, but it
looks pretty cool. Does anyone know how to get it to listen to any ip
address rather than just localhost? I would like to test it on a server.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other

Professor C. A. R. Hoare
The 1980 Turing award lecture