2010 Jan 19 19:36

[vox-tech] friend's picasa album hacked

hi there:

One of my friends's album in picasa was hacked and some of her
not-that-decent pictures were published by the hacker on a well known
Chinese bbs (the post was soon removed, though). She was obviously
depressed by the incident, and seeking legal approaches to prevent
further damages.

What's law that can apply in such a case? Any governmental agency that
she can look for consultation? Or report to police? Will picasa be
accoutable and mandated to surrender the hacker's possible info?

Thanks for the advice,

Hai