2010 Jan 19 19:28

Re: [vox-tech] Fwd: Severe UBUNTU Installation Problems

Re: [vox-tech] Fwd: Severe UBUNTU Installation Problems

   Dear Jason,

   It sounds like there are flaws in the CD, which is an extremely common
problem. When I install Ubuntu, I burn several copies of the CD hoping
that at least one copy will have burned correctly. When you boot from the
CD, there should be an option to check the CD for defects - does it report
any?

   Yours,

     Chris