[vox-tech] Netflix and Linux

I've been trying to get Netflix's "Watch Instantly" feature to work on Linux.  I've installed Moonlight, WINE, and User Agent Switcher for Firefox (to spoof their website into thinking I am running IE 7).  I tried going through Boxee too (total bust).  I'm out of ideas.  Anybody been able to crack this riddle?