Re: [vox-tech] Legal Ethics Tech Question

Re: [vox-tech] Legal Ethics Tech Question

	With the discussion we have been having when I saw this posted
	to /. I thought that we should include this for background
	information.

http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2009/12/protect-yourself-from-cofee-with-some-decaf-1.ars
<quote>
Protect yourself from COFEE with some DECAF

Two developers have created "Detect and Eliminate Computer Assisted
Forensics" (DECAF). The tool tries to stop Microsoft's Computer Online
Forensic Evidence Extractor (COFEE), which helps law enforcement
officials grab data from password protected or encrypted sources.
</quote>

							Tony