Re: [vox-tech] SURFboard SBG900 opinions

Re: [vox-tech] SURFboard SBG900 opinions

I'm late to this party, sorry if this is redundant, but they may be able
to get DSL for $10/month if they already have an AT&T land line.  See:

http://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=7681

I have this for backup service.

Rod