[vox-tech] SURFboard SBG900 opinions

Hello again everyone!

I'm looking to outfit my parents with high sped internet.  They still
use dial-up.

I've found an offer through comcast for $29.99 for six months, $100
rebate and a free Motorola SURFboard SBG900.

(If someone knows of a better offer, please let me know.)

Does anyone have feedback for the SBG900?  Can you connect a USB printer
to the USB port on the modem to 'network' the printer?

Thanks!
Aaron