2009 Nov 24 16:19

Re: [vox-tech] Ubuntu not booting after Kernel update

Re: [vox-tech] Ubuntu not booting after Kernel update

Why LILO?  I can't think of a single thing LILO can do that Grub can not do better.

If you have an older kernel available in the menu, boot to that.  Then check for updates again.  Sometimes the headers don't download completely on older releases.  If so, then install those and try to reboot with the new kernel.