2009 Nov 16 17:31

Re: [vox-tech] which offer is better?

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009, Hai Yi wrote:

> thanks to all for the very constructive suggestions, much appciated!!

Just to chime in..
Neither job sounds like job security. Write a monitoring system (then they
wont need the programmer), or write a driver (again wont need to keep the
programmer on salary).

So you might want to take into account which of those companies and jobs
will provide the most impressive resume material for the next job.

Gandalf  Parker