2009 Nov 12 23:58

Re: [vox-tech] which offer is better?

Not obvious to me.  Depends on the telecommunications platform, I'd suppose.
If it's something used around the world like a 5ESS, 4ESS, or DMS-100, then
I really don't know.  It's a specialized thing, and there can't be too many
4ESS programmers around (on the other hand, these things have been around
since the 80s, so maybe I'm wrong about that).  I'd think those guys are
paid well.

I know which one sounds more fun (and it ain't telecommunications
programming)...   ;-)

Pete