2009 Oct 31 17:16

Re: [vox-tech] Strange problem with bash?

Re: [vox-tech] Strange problem with bash?

Unfortunately I deleted everything and then tried to reinstall, but the
SDK won't install properly.  Obviously there are some bugs in Android's
latest SDK manager.  If I can get it reinstalled I'll try your suggestion.